Inter-Library Loan Requests
New Year's Day
4th of July
Veteran's Day/ November 11
Day after Thanksgiving
Services and Policies
Technology and Equipment
- We have Ipads to lend for 3 hour periods.
- We have high powered binoculars and a tripod for moon viewing
- We have 6 public access computers connected to a printer. It is ten cents a page to print.
- We offer free Internet training, by appointment.
- We have free Wi-Fi access 24/7.
- We have many classic and current movies on DVD
- We have an eclectic collection of music on CD
- We will borrow books from other libraries within Vermont free of charge
- We have large print books and audio books on CD.
- If projected demand indicates we will order new books upon request
- We offer free passes to area museums, state parks, and historic sites. Please ask
for a copy of our museum pass program brochure for more information.
- Join us in the fall for free coffee and tea on Saturday morning. Coffee compliments
of Vermont Coffee Company.
- We accept donations of excellent used books, DVDs, and CDs. We do not take textbooks,
Reader's Digest Condensed Books, or books in poor shape.
- Loans are forthree weeks; renewals are not allowed if someone is
waiting for the book
- We do not charge overdue fines. We have a donation jar on the desk.
- Our DVD borrowing period is 7 days. After five days 50 cents per day will be charged. Money collected from overdue DVDs is used to purchase new DVDs.
- Staff members are not responsible for what individual patrons,
children in particular, borrow.
- You may renew books online, in person, by phone, or by e-mail.